TNSET Syllabus 2018
The Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus has been announced for candidates who prepare themselves for the exam. The Mother Teresa Women’s University will conduct the exam. Only those candidates can apply who have completed their Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized university. The selection will be based on their performance, which will be given by aspirants. Candidates can start their preparation by checking the TNSET Syllabus 2018 and TNSET Pattern available on the official website. A notification is now available from the University for filling the various posts in teaching field.
Here, we are providing all the TNSET Syllabus PDF for candidates. Not only Syllabus PDF is provided but also there are exam patterns available on this page for each subject. Candidates can check notification related to exam such as syllabus, date, and pattern and so on.
TNSET Exam Syllabus
If you are interested in this job and you did not fill the exam. So, don’t worry about that you have a pleasant chance to attempt the exam. Dear, candidates you can apply for exam till 9 February 2018. After filling the application exam, you can download the syllabus and exam date from here.
TNSET Exam Date 2018
Aspirants those have filled the online application form can check TNSET Exam Date in below showing table. You are advised to reach exam center before the reporting time. After 9:00 am you will not allow to enter examination hall. So be careful.
If you want to get flying color victory, aspirants should download TNSET Associate Professor Syllabus in PDF format from where they can get all the required information.
You have to be careful. The Mother Teresa University has announced the 4 March 2018 date for examination. If aspirants have any question about syllabus or exam. You can contact us to comment below. Here, we are showing exam patterns, topics and sub-topics for exam which help you a lot in your preparation.
We are showing the required syllabus below;
|Name of Department||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||Various Posts|
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET)|
|Online Application Start Date||December 18, 2017|
|End date for Online Application||February 9, 2018|
|Exam Date||March 4, 2018|
|Job type||Full type govt. job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
General and Aptitude
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Teaching and Research Aptitude.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- People and Environment.
- Data Interpretation.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Micro and Macro Economic Analysis.
- Development and Planning.
- Indian Economy.
- Statistical Methods.
- Public Finance.
- International Economics.
- Collusive and Non-collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Different approach to the money supply.
- RBI Policies, commercial and co-operative banks, etc.
- Accelerator and investment.
- Monetary approach and adjustment.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
Political Science (Paper-2):
- Comparative Politics and Political Analysis.
- Indian Government and Policies.
- Political Theory and Thought.
- International Relations.
- Public Administration.
Political Science (Paper-3):
- Political Socialization and Culture.
- Bureaucracy and Challenge of development.
- Power and Authority.
- Political Development.
- End of Cold War, etc.
- Judicial Activism.
- Supreme Court,
- Political Elite.
- Thinking and problem-solving.
- Learning Processes.
- Memory and Forgetting.
- Motivation and Emotion.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Human Abilities.
- Neurophysiology of learning.
- Signal detection.
- Creative thinking and Problem-solving.
- Existential and Humanistic Theories.
- Psychological Scaling, etc.
- Cognitive Strategies.
- Research Designs.
- Models of memory.
- Sociological Theory.
- The Sociological Concepts.
- Sociological Methodology.
- Neo-functionalism and Neo-Marxism.
- Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Phenomenology and Ethnomethodology.
- Structuration and Post-Modernism.
- Contemporary Issues.
- Current Debates.
- Theoretical Perspectives.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- Modern Indian History.
- Ancient Indian History.
- National Movement and Post Independent India.
- Indus Valley Civilization to Mahajanapadas.
- Socio-economic and culture life under Mughals.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- 4th Century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Economic and Social Policies.
TNSET Exam Pattern
As we all know that Syllabus and Exam pattern plays an important role in the preparation of any written examination. Here we are describing you TNSET Exam Pattern as in below given table.
|First||1||100||60 (out of which 50 questions can be attempted)||
9:30 to 10:45 AM
|Second||2||100||50||11:15 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Third||3||150||75||2 PM to 4:30 PM|
Link ==>> TNSET Syllabus PDF
We advise all the candidates to check TNSET Syllabus that we have provided in this post and prepare for examination. For getting more information about this you can visit the official website. To see TNSET Syllabus 2018 PDF it is easy for you to attempt the exam. If you have any query, you can ask us in below given comment box.